Your favorite MV of the year so far? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


So far, it might be overtaken by Everglow. mianhae Minjeong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am more into the music :sakUwu:
think of it like an art form, a good mv is made to complement and enhance the experience so maybe listen to the song but then watch the mv with the song. i dont watch mvs first too but i do watch them eventually. its worth it i promise
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
think of it like an art form, a good mv is made to complement and enhance the experience so maybe listen to the song but then watch the mv with the song. i dont watch mvs first too but i do watch them eventually. its worth it i promise
If I enjoy a lot a song, then I would watch the MV
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I guess Golden Child Burn It yet to be topped:



Also Fromis_9 new MV is done very creatively, I love the editing:



I guess special shoutout to Libido, it's extremely well made:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread