Appreciation Your favorite rap songs? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


yah yah yah
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


some more kohh
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


only daddy I know
stan ssam d
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


best zico track from his mixtapes
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


I NEED NEW DOK2 SONGS!!!!!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


this is gold. love the mention of zino :sanapray: best fam
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
gotta stop now.
feel free to dm me or something if you want more khh
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh Yezi's second song right? I had actually forgotten about it! :jisoosmh:

^^ Yeji is great
So VAVA = Yeji? Is she in kpop group or? :jisoosmh:

I love the song, really emotional and in weird way it reminds me in tone of one Finnish rapper that was really popular when i was kid xd
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Oh Yezi's second song right? I had actually forgotten about it! :jisoosmh:



So VAVA = Yeji? Is she in kpop group or? :jisoosmh:

I love the song, really emotional and in weird way it reminds me in tone of one Finnish rapper that was really popular when i was kid xd
oh no, this is VAVA, one of the top Chinese rappers. The lyrics are really personal to her too (the song basically talks about her life and how she got to where she is right now)

Vinida is another fairly popular artist, as is Lexie Liu (2030 is amazing)
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Oh Yezi's second song right? I had actually forgotten about it! :jisoosmh:



So VAVA = Yeji? Is she in kpop group or? :jisoosmh:

I love the song, really emotional and in weird way it reminds me in tone of one Finnish rapper that was really popular when i was kid xd
Yeah I chose the 2nd one cause she produced it herself, her 1st one is good too though
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOUUUUU

btw. don't mind me I will post whatever songs come in my mind that I have liked recently in the khh scene


still my fave zino song.
also stream okgo :sanapray:
You like chill rap huh? It's not actually style I listen that much, but I liked both of those and tbh it really fits to my mood right now xd With Loco's though I have to admit I wasn't that much fan of the rap as I was just the song and whole vibe of it, liked Zinos lot more.
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You like chill rap huh? It's not actually style I listen that much, but I liked both of those and tbh it really fits to my mood right now xd With Loco's though I have to admit I wasn't that much fan of the rap as I was just the song and whole vibe of it, liked Zinos lot more.
it‘s understandable on loco. people can be pretty devided on him.
glad you liked zino‘s song. he also got more to offer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it‘s understandable on loco. people can be pretty devided on him.
glad you liked zino‘s song. he also got more to offer.
Ithink he was in Show me the money, didn't remember if he won or not. He wasn't quite my favorite there, bit forgettable for me, but that song really worked wonders ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ithink he was in Show me the money, didn't remember if he won or not. He wasn't quite my favorite there, bit forgettable for me, but that song really worked wonders ^^
yeah loco was the winner of season 1 of SMTM.
zino‘s one of the most popular rappers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah loco was the winner of season 1 of SMTM.
zino‘s one of the most popular rappers.
I was actually meaning Beenzino, I didn't watch the earlier seasons, I think Mino's was first one I watched so got into it bit late :nekoshy: I think LOCO has been producer in SMTM since then though? And Zino has been contestant in recent one's? Or I mixed them to someone elses xd
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


my fave rapper and his best song


okasian and kohh on a track together :sanapray:
I'm actually bit mixed with these. It's not quite my style of music, but in other hand I find it weirdly appealing xd I liked second song actually bit more, I felt like it had more depth (though I'd need to check lyrics to be sure xd).
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have too many but like.....FEMALE SUPREMACY! :queen::queen::queen:






I'm not into US rap really, but I can't deny that there is lot talent in there. And it can be fun to listen once a while ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: trulychoi and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was actually meaning Beenzino, I didn't watch the earlier seasons, I think Mino's was first one I watched so got into it bit late :nekoshy: I think LOCO has been producer in SMTM since then though? And Zino has been contestant in recent one's? Or I mixed them to someone elses xd
Loco was a participant in S1 ( as far as I know it hasn’t been subbed yet). And he was one of the producers in a later season.
Beenzino never was on SMST- be it participant or producer. If he was he would make a producer team with Dok2 or The Quiett. There was Blacknut who is known as a fan of Zino. He even made a love song about Beenzino lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread