Choose 1! This is the beginning of a project of mine--- but I need these votes to begin it.
Strawberry_Poppy Joined 14 February 2021 Messages 1,715 Reactions Received 2,962 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Peachy_Tae 19 March 2021 #1 Choose 1! This is the beginning of a project of mine--- but I need these votes to begin it. Reactions: Abeamus
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 19 March 2021 #2 I just really like Jennie .... biased as hell Reactions: Strawberry_Poppy
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,318 Reactions Received 76,679 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,960 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 19 March 2021 #3 LE surprise surprise but I'd have also voted for Yezi from Fiestar if she was listed Reactions: Strawberry_Poppy
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 19 March 2021 #4 Soyeon Reactions: Strawberry_Poppy
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 21 March 2021 #5 Why is Hyorin from Sistar not on here? Or even Jessi