your favorite thing about winter? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate the cold so I don‘t really like winter that much. Only thing worth in winter new years eve
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ice skating too I have been getting really into it. Maybe I'll skate on lake's ice this winter. Also snow is nice and pretty.

Edit: also Christmas of course

Congrats on escaping flopness!
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I dislike winter cause it's cold, i do like hot chocolate tho and i like ice skating even tho i rarely do it.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It gives me an excuse to cuddle up in many blankets and wear hoodies all the time.

Another reason: Christmas Lights! This is downtown near where I live, it's so beautiful every winter.

1543180573799.png
 

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
Congratulations on your 100th post! :pepecheer:

My favourite things about winter are snow, blankets, hot drinks, winter clothes and leather jackets especially, snow ofc which's one of the main things i love about winter, taking warm showers...
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
It gives me an excuse to cuddle up in many blankets and wear hoodies all the time.

Another reason: Christmas Lights! This is downtown near where I live, it's so beautiful every winter.

1543180573799.png
oh yes I like the lights too this city looks beautiful :pandalove:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love the simple fact that it’s cold. I can’t stand the heat so I always get excited for winter just because it’ll be cold and wet. I guess the rain is my favourite part. It doesn’t snow here so I never experienced that or ice-skating... So I just like winter for being cold.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread