Your favorite track in the 7 album ? (1 Viewer)

Your favorite songs in the album ?

  • ON

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black Swan

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Filter

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • My time

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Louder than bombs

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • UGH!

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 00:00 ( Zero o’clock)

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Inner Child

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Friends

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Moon

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Respect

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We are bulletproof : Eternal

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Interlude : Shadow

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Outro : Ego

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I excluded the Persona tracks.

I think that my top 5 is :
1. Louder than bombs
An emotional masterpiece
2. Inner Child
Taehyung’s voice is shining here
3. Black Swan
A nostalgic bop
4. Friends
A feel-good song with meaningful lyrics
5. We are bulletproof : Eternal
What a continuation to We are bulletproof : part 2
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I think my favorites are ON, Black swan, Ugh and We are bulletproof: Eternal :maheart: still listening to the album tho and I love it
The only thing I think it's missing is a cheerful song like Go go and Anpanman
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think my favorites are ON, Black swan, Ugh and We are bulletproof: Eternal :maheart: still listening to the album tho and I love it
The only thing I think it's missing is a cheerful song like Go go and Anpanman
I was thinking the sam. I would have liked a song like GoGo or Anpanman 3.0
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
NOT ENOUGH LOVE FOR FILTER
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My top 5

1. We are bulletproof eternal
2. Louder than bombs
3. Inner child
4. My time
5. Friends

also moon
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My top 3 right now is:

1. Inner Child
2. Louder Than Bombs
3. Filter

It may change the more I listen to the songs but those were the ones that stood out to me the most based off first listen.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
So, giving myself the weekend, I can officially say that I love this album. I know it’s been rocky for some fans, especially the “controversial” autotune, but I’ve personally not been turned off of it. (Also, you have to be T-Pain levels of autotune before I start side-eying you, lol….) This has overall been a very chill album. It’s hard to put numbers on any of these songs still, but I can group them? Also, I have no musical anything, lol, so the groupings are, of course, personal preference.

In short -- My Time and Moon, Black Swan and ON are my album favorites.

My Time -- my favorite song of the album, giving me my R&B needs. Right now, this song has a high replay value for me. It’s my Begin.

Moon -- I said any song named Moon better had been amazing, and Jin delivered. I’ll admit, Jin is the one member that (for me) often fades into the background, but now I’m paying attention.

Black Swan -- the song, the MV (dancer performance), the live performance, I love it all. Even the part I didn’t like initially (“Do your thang” etc.) I find myself singing randomly at times.

ON -- no reason. It has a pretty good replay value for me and I find it catchy and I love the instrumental, musical arrangement.

Interlude: Shadow -- this was almost a favorite, from the lyrics to the sound, but then the end happened. I still love the song, but the uptic at the end tends to take me out of the song -_-;

Louder than bombs -- crowd favorite “should’ve been the title,” but for me, it’s an almost favorite. It really shifts between “almost” and “sure,” but for now I will place it here because what I like the most from this song is the vocal line, not really feeling the chill rap for this song. Maybe I’ll feel a different connection when I give myself time to really unpack the lyrics (which, taking them for now at face value, makes me wonder why people feel like BTS has lost their “angst” edge, because….)

Outro: Ego -- J-Hope, my bias, the rapper who’s style I actually like the most. This song reminds me strongly of his album, actually, lol. That familiarity and the video is probably why it’s an almost favorite. It’s an interesting ending to the album, though, given the vibe of the previous songs. Makes me wonder if the next album will continue in this vein.

Inner Child -- I love this particular style in American pop, so it’s no wonder I gravitate toward this song. I haven’t looked at the lyrics yet.

UGH! -- Workout song of the century xDDDD. Yo, I don’t even have a reason right now, I’m just hype off this song. I need the instrumental of this too. Now, the lyrics. I liked J-Hope’s verse the most, but this is another song to really be unpacked. Maybe it was the translation video I picked, but it was…interesting.

Friends -- this song is frickin’ cute, guys, I can’t even. I will probably play this a lot more than I’m thinking I will. Very catchy, feelings-y, and made me want to do the group clap over the head while at work.

We are Bulletproof: the Eternal

No Filter -- Right now, it’s just a really good b-side for me, but it’s not something that completely sticks out. It’ll get plays, no skips, but not an instant repeat.

00:00 (Zero O’Clock) - Same as No Filter

Respect -- nice listen. My favorite part of the song was actually the exchange at the end (lol). It’s a good vibe, but I probably won’t replay it a bunch. (Check me next month, lol)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread