Your favorite type of songs? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am OBSESSED with songs that are mythical(?)

[Examples]





+ my favorite songs tend to be calmer :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am OBSESSED with songs that are mythical(?)

[Examples]





+ my favorite songs tend to be calmer :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
​
I think it's interesting you describe it as Mythical. I think one of my fave Twice songs might fit into this genre? :maheart:

What do you think? Would you consider this mythical?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yolks and lexus

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think it's interesting you describe it as Mythical. I think one of my fave Twice songs might fit into this genre? :maheart:

What do you think? Would you consider this mythical?
The beginning sounds sort of "mythical", but overall I wouldn't really say that it is, at least compared to the songs that I consider to be. It is however, I think the most mythical TWICE song :pepecheer: The song is really nice, and I completely understand how it could be seen as "mythical" to others, though! :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't really have a favorite I don't think, I'm more of a mood listener so some days I want to listen to ballads, other days I'm really into listening to rock or there will be days when I listen to really energetic songs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread