- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
Who are the members of your UB group(s) whom you like their voice the most? In other words, whose voice do you love the most?
This is not about whether they are the most skilled singer or rapper, but rather just the tone of their voice.
For me personally, I love Hongbin's voice in VIXX the most, and of course, Sammy's in The Rose! But also, 2NE1, my queens, I love CL's voice!
I don't stan them but
Twice -> Jeongyeon
NCT -> Jaehyun
SVT -> Seungkwan
Astro -> Moonbin
Red Velvet -> Seulgi
Girl's Generation -> Sunny
Wonder Girls -> Sunmi
Blackpink -> Jisoo
Girl's Day -> Sojin
Mamamoo -> Solar
Twice -> Jeongyeon
NCT -> Jaehyun
SVT -> Seungkwan
Astro -> Moonbin
Red Velvet -> Seulgi
Girl's Generation -> Sunny
Wonder Girls -> Sunmi
Blackpink -> Jisoo
Girl's Day -> Sojin
Mamamoo -> Solar