Your favorite ways to procrastinate? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I used to have a bad habit of spending too much time doing "admin/prep work/organizing" with schoolwork.

Like I'd make outlines. Rewrite the outlines until my handwriting was perfect and looked aesthetically pleasing. And spend tons of time arranging and organizing instead of ever getting the main activity finished.

It was partly a way I deceived myself into stalling.

And partly related to my ADHD and obsessive personality.

I enjoyed all those rote repetitive sort of tasks so if do them over and over uselessly.

I had to really work on forcing myself to go ahead and "just do it". And not keep "preparing to do it".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to have a bad habit of spending too much time doing "admin/prep work/organizing" with schoolwork.

Like I'd make outlines. Rewrite the outlines until my handwriting was perfect and looked aesthetically pleasing. And spend tons of time arranging and organizing instead of ever getting the main activity finished.

It was partly a way I deceived myself into stalling.

And partly related to my ADHD and obsessive personality.

I enjoyed all those rote repetitive sort of tasks so if do them over and over uselessly.

I had to really work on forcing myself to go ahead and "just do it". And not keep "preparing to do it".
i do a lot of planning and not doing too haha, making my schedule so neat and then destroying it in practice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Scrolling on insta or tiktok :mgblush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
kps obviously as seen by my 13.5 k messages
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread