Your favourite K-POP SONG starting with 'A' (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
So this is something I do almost yearly although I haven't done one since 2018 so I thought I would bring it back. I used to hold one every year on another forum and I thought, why not make it a KS thing too? Usually I do one daily but I might get impatient and do a few extra threads a day.

RULES: TITLE TRACKS ONLY!!
And if you can, songs from 2018-2020 only.

My favourite songs:


Boy group: A Song Written Easily - ONEUS



Girl Group: Adios - Everglow



Honestly these most likely aren't my all-time favourites but they're the first to come to mind.
I guess if you don't have only 1 favourite song, I'll let you list them all but 1 favourite song (both male + female) is preferable. ​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is 'Aing' by Orange Caramel :sj_weary:



It's the only one I could think of rn :wimwim:
Yessss that used to be like the only cute girl group song I could tolerate for the longest time lol. OC have such good songs!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yessss that used to be like the only cute girl group song I could tolerate for the longest time lol. OC have such good songs!
Yesss, My og biases :bigcatlove:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
From 2018 till now? Oh shit that’s hard...
cause there were so many bad songs.

Boy
A song with 3 languages.... beat this




This is underrated


Unexpected, I didn’t like it but it grew on me



girl.
fight me this is the only twice song that is relevant


and ofc queens duh


Black horse/ unexpected
It was supposed to be songs starting with the letter 'A' :wimwim:
But Adios fits lol.
And I agree that it's harder from just 2018 to 2020 but I wanted it to not be a broad since people might have too big of a list to pick from otherwise.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
WJSN - As You Wish


SS501 - A Song Calling For You


Jay Park - All I Wanna Do ft. Hoody and Loco


Jay Park - Abandoned ( still one of my all time faves of his)


2PM - Again & Again


2PM - A.D.T.O.Y


Heize- And July ft. Dean


Sik-K - Addict


iKON - Apology


iKON - Airplane


iKON - Anthem


and those three iKON ones are even from debut era .....
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
WJSN - As You Wish


SS501 - A Song Calling For You


Jay Park - All I Wanna Do ft. Hoody and Loco


Jay Park - Abandoned ( still one of my all time faves of his)


2PM - Again & Again


2PM - A.D.T.O.Y


Heize- And July ft. Dean


Sik-K - Addict


iKON - Apology


iKON - Airplane


iKON - Anthem


and those three iKON ones are even from debut era .....
And if you can, songs from 2018-2020 only.
​
:wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread