For me definitely Wheein and Yuqi. What's recent? I'll leave that to you :rosesmug:
EXID Joined 6 May 2019 Messages 226 Reactions Received 695 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 May 2021 #1 For me definitely Wheein and Yuqi. What's recent? I'll leave that to you Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 18 May 2021 #2 Yuqi off the top of my head for sure. Her voice is soooo pretty Reactions: EXID
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 18 May 2021 #3 Reactions: EXID
EXID Joined 6 May 2019 Messages 226 Reactions Received 695 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 May 2021 #4 peaches said: Click to expand... I never heard about her. Sounds good. Is she in a group?
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 18 May 2021 #5 EXID said: I never heard about her. Sounds good. Is she in a group? Click to expand... No, she's a solo artist. She starred in The Idolmaster KR, before debuting solo in 2019 Reactions: EXID
EXID said: I never heard about her. Sounds good. Is she in a group? Click to expand... No, she's a solo artist. She starred in The Idolmaster KR, before debuting solo in 2019