Appreciation Your favourite song starting with 'B' (2 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Really? I can still think of some more that haven't been posted yet like Bingle Bangle and Bom from AOA and Bol4
I usually only listen to girl group songs upon release so I tend to forget about them unless I really end up loving their songs. So I struggled a lot with this. Like I literally only had RV's Bad Boy and BP's Boombayah but BBY was released in 2016 so that was automatically out.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
How in the world did that happen??
last november there was a glitch on hanteo and the chart showed oh my girl banhana's album selling over 2 billion copies which makes it the highest selling album of all time :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ok I didn't know the date so went back and checked.
This is def my favorite "boy group" title.



:sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck







some songs that haven't been mentioned yet
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread