- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
What songs made become a kpop stan/stan those groups?
My first group ever, that I had been introduced to was EXO
This song introduced me to kpop
But this song made me stan
For Monsta X
BTS
GOT7
Dreamcatcher was the first girl group I had been introduced to
And then blackpink
And then this song by Boys Republic
I never stanned them, but I did listen to this song and a few others regularly
thread over
My first group ever, that I had been introduced to was EXO
This song introduced me to kpop
But this song made me stan
For Monsta X
BTS
GOT7
Dreamcatcher was the first girl group I had been introduced to
And then blackpink
And then this song by Boys Republic
I never stanned them, but I did listen to this song and a few others regularly