your first kpop mv? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other


I was browsing through youtube, bored af, and I stumbled across this video. The thumbnail intrigued me, so I clicked it, and the rest is history. This was my first kpop song as well, and had my first artist, my first love, hyuna
Ahh so this is where trouble maker came from then :)
Our JiU and Handong did a cover of it:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ahh so this is where trouble maker came from then :)
Our JiU and Handong did a cover of it:
ahhhh, haha, didn't see that cover! :D
 
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
taste!
bigbang blue is a hit for me. I heard this 1st time from cd local store, and asked the shopkeeper about it, lol
oh that song is eternal imo...

one of the best CB in kpop imo...ALIVE was that good
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Before I knew what kpop was, Gangnam Style and Bubble Pop, after, DDD, Likey, Peekaboo, pretty much at the same time. Found them all bc people were playing them on livestreams and they got stuck in my head eventually and I looked them up on YT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread