Your free card today...2 (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
jooheon someone save me oh god it looks like....love killa outfits too OH GOD

1613234748010.png
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yes exactly :lisalaugh: I’m the flop
I can't believe we've both got really rare limited cards today but no one wants them... At least no one wants mine anyway.
:nekosweat:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I can't believe we've both got really rare limited cards today but no one wants them... At least no one wants mine anyway.
:nekosweat:
I got 2 cards that I don’t want :wimwim: I really hope someone would like them so I can give them a proper home other than my cards dungeon
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i mean I'd collect all of MX if I could :wimwim:
At this point I may end up just giving you the MX cards for any card that I'm looking for. I'll know tomorrow depending what other Valentines cards are pulled.
:sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I got 2 cards that I don’t want :wimwim: I really hope someone would like them so I can give them a proper home other than my cards dungeon
Either trade them for any regular card or throw them in the Roulette next Weekend.
:jenniesmug:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
At this point I may end up just giving you the MX cards for any card that I'm looking for. I'll know tomorrow depending what other Valentines cards are pulled.
:sanapray:
yeah i'm trying to get Shownu first as my priority and maybe itll work as someone who completed VIXX has a BTS RM Vcard which I could get Shownu with :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ateez San :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread