Tell me about your last or next vacation!! :D The location, duration, who you're going with, how it was or the plans you made for it.. :)
I'm going back to Croatia for three weeks in one week to visit my family and celebrate Easter with them... and I'll be there for three weeks. Croatia is a beautiful country, but the place I live in is empty and boring, so I won't be doing anything special (I also don't have any friends there). I intend to focus on resting, bettering myself, and my health... and I can't wait to see my cat Bomi pie omg 🥰
I'm going back to Croatia for three weeks in one week to visit my family and celebrate Easter with them... and I'll be there for three weeks. Croatia is a beautiful country, but the place I live in is empty and boring, so I won't be doing anything special (I also don't have any friends there). I intend to focus on resting, bettering myself, and my health... and I can't wait to see my cat Bomi pie omg 🥰