Your Lie in April Was Kinda Boring? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
This is an unpopular, probably even controversial opinion. This anime is critically acclaimed and I probably have only seen good reviews about it. However, personally I felt nothing watching it. Almost zero enjoyment. I watched 10 episodes and stopped because it became apparent that I was forcing myself to watch and like the show.

Hmm looking back at it now, I think it might have been characters, for me. I did not really like any of them? Normally, you get attached to anime characters. But, I could not get attached to any of them. You would think after 10 episodes in I would feel something for at least one character. But no, there was no such feeling.
-
Am I alone on this? I feel like I am :(
-
@blueberries @Ozymandias thoughts?​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I liked it but that's because I like animes if their OSTs are good and I liked the OST. I am a boring human being
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
for me it was okay, nice anime but isn't really special to me..
Yeah I think if I didn't watch the anime with all these expectations I would have been like, meh it's okay. But since I went to it with expectations, I cannot help but feel beyond disappointed haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah I think if I didn't watch the anime with all these expectations I would have been like, meh it's okay. But since I went to it with expectations, I cannot help but feel beyond disappointed haha.
aw xD I kinda feel the same about Violet Evergarden, it's nice and all but everyone praised it so much and maybe I expected too much hah because it was just okay to me
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
aw xD I kinda feel the same about Violet Evergarden, it's nice and all but everyone praised it so much and maybe I expected too much hah because it was just okay to me
I have still yet to watch Violet Evergarden! It looked kinda boring so I strayed away from it xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread