- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,518
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
We are all the same
shaped by fire
will of the cosmos
shaped by fire
heart of daggers
don't let the flames burn out
don't let the knives come out
my time is plenty
just like my glass is empty
never forget that I forged my own destiny
and made my own path clear
among the ruins
given a death sentence
cherish the gate keeper
relive the past
your life is made of glass
(Been listening to some rather inspiring music lately)
so I made my common thoughts that much more alive
shaped by fire
will of the cosmos
shaped by fire
heart of daggers
don't let the flames burn out
don't let the knives come out
my time is plenty
just like my glass is empty
never forget that I forged my own destiny
and made my own path clear
among the ruins
given a death sentence
cherish the gate keeper
relive the past
your life is made of glass
(Been listening to some rather inspiring music lately)
so I made my common thoughts that much more alive