- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
For the longest time I was missing JiU Rare:
So a week ago I made this thread in my desperation:
kpopsource.com
Everyone who voted and answered was positive that I will get the card soon!
And earlier when I got the card from my weekly quest:
yaaaaaaaaaaay


Now I know how Son Goku felt when he channeld the spirit bomb with all the love and hope from his friends


Thank you so much everyone who believed and send positivity! Sadly I don't know all the people who voted in the previous thread, but I'll tag at least those who left a message
@DarthYouChanious
@Tsukino
@seungfloral
@Pyxidis
Love you guys!
So a week ago I made this thread in my desperation:
Will I ever be able to complete dreamcatcher rare? - K-Pop Source: The K-Pop Community You've Been Searching For
For an unbelievable and unberable long time (almost a month now!), I'm trying to complete Dreamcatchers rare set, but despite my best efforts, I'm unable to obtain the elusive Jiu rare Do you believe there is any hope left? :susPepe:
Everyone who voted and answered was positive that I will get the card soon!
And earlier when I got the card from my weekly quest:
yaaaaaaaaaaay
Now I know how Son Goku felt when he channeld the spirit bomb with all the love and hope from his friends
@DarthYouChanious
@Tsukino
@seungfloral
@Pyxidis
Love you guys!