Your most addicting snacks? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
There are some cheesy snacks here, a bit similar to Cheetos
I like them since I was a child
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Pork Rinds ... yes I know they're not healthy at all but they're so good.

19867
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pistachios, yogurt covered raisins, vegetable chips, and my new favorite, pop chips C:


 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


unfortunately, they are not available where I live, and I can't order online either (my mom doesn't approve of me eating them so often), so I get my grandfather from India to send me 10 each month :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't eat any of them anymore but
Pringles
Ritz, especially with peanut butter
Pirouline
Pumpkin bread
Banana bread
Blueberry bread
basically these cake/bread hybrids
i could eat a whole loaf at once
oh and this on place made the most addicting Cinnamon Bread
i could actually eat a whole loaf
toast it up
put some butter into it and see it melt
omg
i ate such terrible but delicious foods as a kid
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Cheez Itz White Cheddar Grooves
Pringles (reduced fat & cheese are superior)
Doritos (cool ranch is superior)
Dots pretzels (costs $6 per 16oz bag but is worth every penny)
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There is a snack here, a hereshey bar. Revolutionary right?

seriously though, it has milk chocolate bar, with chocolate cookie peices in it

everyone thinks i mean this cookies and dough flavour:

but its not that! its basically the same thing but milk chocolate instead of white... i can never find pictures online though so someitmes i think i imagined it, but every time i go there its there
That sounds good, can't go wrong with chocolate :pepecheer:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread