Your most iconic/favorite dp that you've ever had (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
This one duh
I doubt anyone remembers my others
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I'm guessing @Ozymandias will say that my aggressive-Yezi-rapping dp was most iconic, hmmm :jenniesmug:

I've had a lot of Heize dps I like, but my favorite dp is the one I have right now.

Hyemi is an absolute goddess and I had to look through 203957 fancams to find a good moment, but I didn't mind too much :>
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
don’t have one, i keep switching <.<
loved this one :pepeheart:
You have an iconic sig on the other hand!

I miss that DP aswell... Like a lot... I dunno, I am still pondering upon switching my Dp!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would say the one I have currently is my favorite and a few people here have told me they like it as well. Suga remains iconic!! :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread