Your most important moral? Your “Ninja way” Lmao (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So,I’ve spoken of things such as morales,frequently. It’s something that I consider very important to explain a person,and their rationale on thinking.

My moral is incredibly simple. I operate by Kindness through all treatment,and Work Force even when others continuously entertain.

This means no matter what I value how I treat others online. I’ve been insulted,threatened and multiple other things I don’t want to be said in a thread,and still countered back with kindness. It’s the way my nana had me grow to. Also,the work is I tend to be incredibly serious. Lmao. I’m awful at jokes,or playing around doing any jobs. Even on other sites I’ve moderated,or my actual job outside online,I’m said to work quietly,alone and without entertaining.

What are your morals you hold dearly in the online web? Do you keep to them? I’m doing thread to see if people ever toss how they are outside online,to fit others.​
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
So,I’ve spoken of things such as morales,frequently. It’s something that I consider very important to explain a person,and their rationale on thinking.

My moral is incredibly simple. I operate by Kindness through all treatment,and Work Force even when others continuously entertain.

This means no matter what I value how I treat others online. I’ve been insulted,threatened and multiple other things I don’t want to be said in a thread,and still countered back with kindness. It’s the way my nana had me grow to. Also,the work is I tend to be incredibly serious. Lmao. I’m awful at jokes,or playing around doing any jobs. Even on other sites I’ve moderated,or my actual job outside online,I’m said to work quietly,alone and without entertaining.

What are your morals you hold dearly in the online web? Do you keep to them? I’m doing thread to see if people ever toss how they are outside online,to fit others.​
I am extremely polite towards strangers, i think that is the way to do it on the internet, only when i've know the person well enough, i will open up with jokes that might otherwise been seen as rude when you first met someone online, for me even in places where i work at, i value a fun filled work environment but still able to complete their jobs at the same rate where its an all serious environment. That way motivation & positive morale aside from the money can be factored into the environment.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
So,I’ve spoken of things such as morales,frequently. It’s something that I consider very important to explain a person,and their rationale on thinking.

My moral is incredibly simple. I operate by Kindness through all treatment,and Work Force even when others continuously entertain.

This means no matter what I value how I treat others online. I’ve been insulted,threatened and multiple other things I don’t want to be said in a thread,and still countered back with kindness. It’s the way my nana had me grow to. Also,the work is I tend to be incredibly serious. Lmao. I’m awful at jokes,or playing around doing any jobs. Even on other sites I’ve moderated,or my actual job outside online,I’m said to work quietly,alone and without entertaining.

What are your morals you hold dearly in the online web? Do you keep to them? I’m doing thread to see if people ever toss how they are outside online,to fit others.​
Hmm....I would say I have none that I'd stick to forever. I do have a limited number of morals which I conform to sometimes. Currently, it's uplifting others' moods & as @igloo said, responsibility. If you care about people & what they think of you, you're bound to be responsible.
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I am extremely polite towards strangers, i think that is the way to do it on the internet, only when i've know the person well enough, i will open up with jokes that might otherwise been seen as rude when you first met someone online, for me even in places where i work at, i value a fun filled work environment but still able to complete their jobs at the same rate where its an all serious environment. That way motivation & positive morale aside from the money can be factored into the environment.
Hmm....I would say I have none that I'd stick to forever. I do have a limited number of morals which I conform to sometimes. Currently, it's uplifting others' moods & as @igloo said, responsibility. If you care about people & what they think of you, you're bound to be responsible.
:pandasmash::pandalove::pandawatch: True. I agree. I only become more joke filled when I know someone. I’ve always liked working. It’s weird how I get that done. I’m just someone who’s actually had difficulty in showing emotion,and attachment
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
:pandasmash::pandalove::pandawatch: True. I agree. I only become more joke filled when I know someone. I’ve always liked working. It’s weird how I get that done. I’m just someone who’s actually had difficulty in showing emotion,and attachment
That's how it works. I can't joke in the same way with maybe someone like Bread like I joke with someone like Igloo. It takes time for me to warm up to people & I feel like we both try to use fluffier language sometimes so that people might not feel that we are robots.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
That's how it works. I can't joke in the same way with maybe someone like Bread like I joke with someone like Igloo. It takes time for me to warm up to people & I feel like we both try to use fluffier language sometimes so that people might not feel that we are robots.
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.50.10 AM.png



Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.50.14 AM.png


:llama_panic:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.50.10 AM.png



Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 9.50.14 AM.png


:llama_panic:
It's the truth. I'm way more closer to you even though you think Kyungsoo is only "kinda cute".
:BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
It's the truth. I'm way more closer to you even though you think Kyungsoo is only "kinda cute".
:BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD::BREAD:
:llama_smooch:answer my dm then u silly.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would say encouraging people and appreciating them. Maybe it's just the place I live in but there is a serious lack of appreciation for anyone. I have seen people being amazed by someone's work but not appreciating them but whenever
Someone's work doesn't please them, they won't waste a second in bashing it or making fun of the person. So I always make sure to appreciate people especially the ones I hold dear.
Being nice to people who have done no harm to me. It's hard to stick to this one sometimes. I have been rude to some people out of frustration but I felt like shit afterwards and apologized.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm like Batman.

I can operate on the grey area, but always with justice as my main goal.

If i make a injustice, I correct later.

It's probably very difficult for other people to deal, but it's not like I care :)
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
As far as online goes.... i always try to be kind to people that deserve it... which is to say i choose by what they say and how they say it whether or not i'm going to interact with them normally or not at all.
Besides that i always compliment something about a person when i first talk to them, be it their taste in music, how they write and or how they transfer their emotions to others. (When talking to good people ofc)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am usually am like an open book and I can't hide any kind of feelings. People really will notice any of my moods. I am also such a dreamer, and a really positive person. Due to that people ,in real life at least, don't take me seriously.
I try my best to be honest with anyone and help people that I come around , be it in real life or on the internet.
 
Joined
7 October 2018
Messages
146
Reactions Received
629
Location
my laptop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What are your morals you hold dearly in the online web? Do you keep to them?
On the rarity that I am on SNS or when I'm chatting online like Kakao, DaumCafe or w/everrr, when I do act on something, I use that Confucianist(is it Buddhist?) 'Three Gates' checklist:
- Is it true?
- Is it kind,
i.e. Is it to be heard by and fortify the relationship(s) between you and the listener(s)?
Is it beneficial to the listener(s)?


It's a great start for all things, in my honest opinion, but it's a struggle to keep up with. In the end, it's worth taking the risk to better your outside looks as to not confuse people with how you actually want to say things.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think what I put first when meeting people online is just to be kind and accepting to everyone, I've been in situations where I could have reacted negatively to something hurtful said to me but I see no point in it. At the end of the day I don't want to be remembered for saying something negative about someone.

I feel like I worded that weird but oh well hopefully it made sense lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and yeji

Angelyna_Frost

BIGBANG's Beautiful Hangover
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
595
Reactions Received
3,264
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My rule is to treat everyone with dignity and respect, up and until they do something to abuse that consideration. At that point, depending on what they've done, I will deal with the offense in whatever way I think is appropriate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread