Your music taste sucks πŸ™„πŸ™„ Wanna know how bad? (1 Viewer)

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
the AI said:
I've been trained on a corpus of over two million indicators of objectively good music, including Pitchfork reviews, record store recommendations, and subreddits you've never heard of.
Really? And how do you define "objectively" in terms of music? I just guess this is not really serious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Really? And how do you define "objectively" in terms of music? I just guess this is not really serious.
Yeah I'm sure it's a joke
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread