Your opinion about BLACKPINK performances (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think they are improving and the tour is helping them alot
They still lack chemistry while performing together.the long hiatus affected them alot,they were better in 2016
the lack of chemistry,bad choreos especially D4 and FY choreos,not giving 100 while performing make their performance sometimes boring but when they give their all,they are good
Honestly,Square Up era was their biggest one but the most disappointing one from them from songs to choreos
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They are fine, though i'm always not into their choreos, they are too fast choreos for songs they have and i don't know why i seem to be only one to think this lol.

EDIT: Lisa has always been spot on, and Rose has gotten lot more stage presence lately
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I don't think they're as bad as everyone says they are but I do agree with you.
It looks like they'll need more time to fully get comfortable on stage but I think they're getting better with each live.
I just hope they don't get shoved bad into a dungeon when tour is over and lose it all again.
Their choreographer needs to go tbh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread