- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I like her, I think She is unique I like that she doesn't feel fake and real.. I am so eiffy when some idols can't last 2 mins without doing agyeo.. just feels forced and cringe....
She seems so sweet and caring kind person you can usually tell right away just by looking at anyone face and the way they act...
my sister who usually doesn't comment about kpop female visuals or care about them pointed that she is so pretty she said her features are sharp and sexy
I am not sure what she can do so far
Her dancing is really good she is the second best dancer after Chaeryeong... JYP needs to showcase his idols talents like how SM does with the dance and singing videos and vlogs
JYP just doesn't know how to promote their idols and compete with others... you either mog or get mogged...
She seems so sweet and caring kind person you can usually tell right away just by looking at anyone face and the way they act...
my sister who usually doesn't comment about kpop female visuals or care about them pointed that she is so pretty she said her features are sharp and sexy
I am not sure what she can do so far
Her dancing is really good she is the second best dancer after Chaeryeong... JYP needs to showcase his idols talents like how SM does with the dance and singing videos and vlogs
JYP just doesn't know how to promote their idols and compete with others... you either mog or get mogged...