Your Top 5 Christmas movies of all time? (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,951
Reactions Received
15,072
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,854
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
List them.

They can be any movie about Christmas. Not just big theatrical releases. It can even be those cheesy low budget Lifetime/Hallmark Christmas movies too.

I'm going to go ahead and prejudge any user who doesn't have the original Home Alone in their top 5.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
does the Spongebob Christmas count
what about Mean Girls - they had that talent show


I can only name like two -

Unaccompanied Minors
The Family Stone
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
1# The Muppet Christmas Carol (This is great, and iconic).
The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) - IMDb


2# Santa Claus the Movie (This is one of the greatest xmas movies ever. Nothing else like it).
Santa Claus: The Movie (1985) - Rotten Tomatoes


3# Home Alone 1 & 2
Home Alone 1 & Home Alone 2: Lost in New York 2-DVD Christmas Bundle:  Amazon.co.uk: DVD & Blu-ray


4# The Grinch
How The Grinch Stole Christmas | VHSCollector.com


5# Elf (I guess lol)
Elf (2003) - IMDb
 
Last edited:
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
List them.

They can be any movie about Christmas. Not just big theatrical releases. It can even be those cheesy low budget Lifetime/Hallmark Christmas movies too.

I'm going to go ahead and prejudge any user who doesn't have the original Home Alone in their top 5.
The Santa clause, rood off the red nose reindeer, a bunch of those of stop motion movies as a kid and elf
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
1. HOLIDAY IN HANDCUFFS (I AM NOT ASHAMED YOU FUCKS)
2. A CHRISTMAS STORY
3. ELF
4.THE GRINCH (JIM CARRY IS RULER)
5. A CHRISTMAS PRINCE (DON'T JUDGE ME AGAIN)
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,951
Reactions Received
15,072
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,854
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
1# The Muppet Christmas Carol (This is great, and iconic).
The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) - IMDb


2# Santa Claus the Movie (This is one of the greatest xmas movies ever. Nothing else like it).
Santa Claus: The Movie (1985) - Rotten Tomatoes


3# Home Alone 1 & 2
Home Alone 1 & Home Alone 2: Lost in New York 2-DVD Christmas Bundle:  Amazon.co.uk: DVD & Blu-ray


4# The Grinch
How The Grinch Stole Christmas | VHSCollector.com


5# Elf (I guess lol)
Elf (2003) - IMDb
WAIT.

HOLD UP.

You know the Santa Claus movie from 1985???

I grew up on that movie! Most people even my age don't know about it.

How do you??
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
WAIT.

HOLD UP.

You know the Santa Claus movie from 1985???

I grew up on that movie! Most people even my age don't know about it.

How do you??
I was born in 1990. I think the first time I watched Santa Claus the Movie was when I was about 6-7 yrs old. It's my mother's favourite xmas film, and when I watched it I fell in love with it. David Huddleston's role as Santa is the most "real" performance out of any xmas movie. The whole story and message of it was great too. From his most loyal elf rising to the occasion, to those kids helping Santa out. The film is magic and warmth!

I used to watch it every year with my parents and sister, as we had it on VHS lmao. So I basically grew up with it too, along with Muppet's Christmas Carol. It's been a while since I've seen Santa Claus the Movie though. I might just watch it again this year. :)
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,951
Reactions Received
15,072
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,854
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I was born in 1990. I think the first time I watched Santa Claus the Movie was when I was about 6-7 yrs old. It's my mother's favourite xmas film, and when I watched it I fell in love with it. David Huddleston's role as Santa is the most "real" performance out of any xmas movie. The whole story and message of it was great too. From his most loyal elf rising to the occasion, to those kids helping Santa out. The film is magic and warmth!

I used to watch it every year with my parents and sister, as we had it on VHS lmao. So I basically grew up with it too, along with Muppet's Christmas Carol. It's been a while since I've seen Santa Claus the Movie though. I might just watch it again this year. :)
That's awesome. Glad someone else knows and loves this movie.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Uhhh...I don't think I can even name 5.
1. Polar Express
2. Home Alone
3.
......
10000000. Elf, I can't stand that movie
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Is Uncle Buck a Christmas movie? (Tho i domt rlly hv a top 5 christmas movie list n i hvnt watched uncle buck in maybe 20 yrs or more)

Wait i used to like Its a Wonderful Life. Does tat count?

Edit: or 'Die Hard'?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,951
Reactions Received
15,072
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,854
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Is Uncle Buck a Christmas movie? (Tho i domt rlly hv a top 5 christmas movie list n i hvnt watched uncle buck in maybe 20 yrs or more)

Wait i used to like Its a Wonderful Life. Does tat count?

Edit: or 'Die Hard'?
Damn I forgot all about Uncle Buck. Did that take place on Christmas? I can't remember.

And sure A Wonderful Life and Die Hard counts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,192
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,528
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Damn I forgot all about Uncle Buck. Did that take place on Christmas? I can't remember.

And sure A Wonderful Life and Die Hard counts.
I think Uncle Buck takes place over a time span tat includes(or leads up to) Christmas but i might be wrong n cba to check rn. But i hv 2 on my list then, tho theyre not my top 5 favorite christmas movies, just 2/or 3 movies which happen to be christmas related tat i like.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread