Your top 5 girl group and boy group purely based on music ? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Girl Groups (And overall):
1. Twice
2. Girl's Day
3. SNSD
4. GFRIEND
5. T-ARA
Honorable mention: f(x), OMG, EXID, Ladies Code, Blackpink

Boy groups:
1. VIXX
2. SPEED
3. BOYFRIEND

Honorable mentions (groups I don't know the full discography of: Cross Gene, Monsta X, Shinee, CIX
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Boys

1. EXO
2. Super Junior
3. Seventeen
4. SHINee
5. Infinite


Girls

1. IZ*ONE
2. AOA
3. Miss A
4. F(x)
5. Pink Fantasy (purely bcs they only have 3 songs....)
what about Keyakizaka46? :susPepe: Where would they be on your ranking?
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I just.... I need the 9th single to drop SOON! I also REALLY wanna know who the new center is gonna be! I am hoping for morita!
I WANT THIS 9TH SINGLE AS WELL ... IT MAKES AN ETERNITY
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am a mess with gg's but I could try bg's

  1. iKON (obvi)
  2. SHINee
  3. Sechskies
  4. VIXX
  5. Infinite
tho ACE is pretty close at moving up.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
GGs:
1) Dreamcatcher
2) LOONA
3) Mamamoo
4) GWSN
5) Pink Fantasy
(LOONA and Dreamcatcher move around in this list a lot)

BGs:
1) NCT
2) Day6/OnlyOneOf/The Rose
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
1. EXO
2. N.flying
3. The Rose
4. BTS
5. iKON

1. Red Velvet
2. Taeyeon
2. (G)I-DLE
3. Black Pink
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
GG's
1. Red Velvet
2. Dreamcatcher
3. f(x)
4. Oh My Girl
5. CLC

This is too hard :jisoosmh: Within an hour I'll have already changed my mind with this.

BG's

1. Seventeen
2. BTS
3. EXO
4. B.A.P
5. Day6
 
  • Love
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread