Your Top 5 Girl Group Songs Of 2018 (3 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I feel like I put a different 4 and 5 every time but w/e

1. Mamamoo - Starry Night
2. Apink - I'm So Sick
3. Loona - favOriTe
4. Loona - Hi High
5. Gugudan - The Boots
Taste ~
The Boots was great! And Favorite is defnitely in my top 10!
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I moved it. c:

My favorite was You and I by DreamCatcher,Chillax By Twice,Love Bomb By Fromis,Heat By AOA. xd I need more
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
@LeeriaYa Oof you're a mod here! Expect me to tag you when I do flop things like this again :P
Oh and thank you bae :pandalove:
:pandalove:Welcome. This is my new home now. Don’t worry. I’m sure you noticed your error. You’re good Yoda.

xd welcome again btw
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
12
Reactions Received
31
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
These are not ranked cuz I love them all equally

Blackpink D4
Apink I'm so sick
G-idle Latata
Mamamoo Starry Night
Red Velvet Bad Boy

Also
Twice What is love
GFriend Time for the moon night
Dreamcatcher You & I
CLC Black dress
Momoland Boom Boom

Yeah 2018 was a great year for girl groups :llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
These are not ranked cuz I love them all equally

Blackpink D4
Apink I'm so sick
G-idle Latata
Mamamoo Starry Night
Red Velvet Bad Boy

Also
Twice What is love
GFriend Time for the moon night
Dreamcatcher You & I
CLC Black dress
Momoland Boom Boom

Yeah 2018 was a great year for girl groups :llama_squish:
Yes it was truly the year of girl groups!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnehoeforWonho

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  1. Twilight - Oh My Girl
  2. What - Dreamcatcher
  3. Black Dress - CLC
  4. I'm So Sick - Apink
  5. La Vie En Rose - IZ*ONE
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
mmm just one per GG, i'm going with

1. Time For The Moon Night - GFriend
2. Hann - (G)I-DLE
3. Lil' touch - ohGG
4. You an I - Dreamcatcher
5. Starry Night - Mamamoo

runners up: CLC, Twice, Red Velvet, AOA
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread