Your Top 5 K-Pop Title Tracks of 2022 (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
5. Gasoline


4. The Song


3. Darling


2. Copycat


1. Maniac


This was hard for me, I really didn't care for a lot of 2022 releases, nevermind the fact that the only reason I came back to KPOP was for the release of Copycat and to check out Darling.
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,468
Reactions Received
75,529
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,437
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Ohh, I also really loved SNSDs Forever 1!! It was such a lovely song!! :nekolove:
Here are my fav title tracks this year!




​
I forgot about Mango. Mango was really addicting :felixdance:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread