Your unpopular kpop opinions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Here, you can post your unpopular kpop opinions without getting hate for it!! Please, i beg you, no bashing or hating for any reason at all. If you dislike an opinion, keep it to yourself. I don't need any hate from you to others. So keep it to yourselves.
Now, for mine.


I have two.

1. I don't get why people think Sehun is so attractive.
I'm not saying that he's ugly. He just isn't my type. I never really got the hype over him.

2. (G)i-dle is the best girl group that debuted in 2018 and after.
They are just such a good group and came out with nothing but bops. They are just so good!! i love them!!



NOW!!!! Post on:)

Also, i know im going to get hate for the first one, but don't say anything negative please. I dont need it:) Thank You!!!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Here, you can post your unpopular kpop opinions without getting hate for it!! Please, i beg you, no bashing or hating for any reason at all. If you dislike an opinion, keep it to yourself. I don't need any hate from you to others. So keep it to yourselves.
Now, for mine.


I have two.

1. I don't get why people think Sehun is so attractive.
I'm not saying that he's ugly. He just isn't my type. I never really got the hype over him.

2. (G)i-dle is the best girl group that debuted in 2018 and after.
They are just such a good group and came out with nothing but bops. They are just so good!! i love them!!



NOW!!!! Post on:)

Also, i know im going to get hate for the first one, but don't say anything negative please. I dont need it:) Thank You!!!
I agree with both. For me G-idle is the best rookie girl group from last year and Ateez the best rookie boy group. And though I am an EXO-L, I am not really attracted to Sehun physically.

My unpopular opinions : Chen album >>>> Baekhyun album

Taehyung is BTS best singer.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I agree with both. For me G-idle is the best rookie girl group from last year and Ateez the best rookie boy group. And though I am an EXO-L, I am not really attracted to Sehun physically.

My unpopular opinions : Chen album >>>> Baekhyun album

Taehyung is BTS best singer.
You stan Ateez?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
No but I really love them though the last comeback dissapointed me a little bit. ( not the b-sides though).
im kinda disappointed that you didnt like their recent comeback:( i myself loved it but i respect your opinion:) as long as you dont hate on them im good!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
im kinda disappointed that you didnt like their recent comeback:( i myself loved it but i respect your opinion:) as long as you dont hate on them im good!!
No. I don’t hate on anyone anyways. It’s not bad but just not as good as what they have done before for me.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
No. I don’t hate on anyone anyways. It’s not bad but just not as good as what they have done before for me.
just wait till the next comeback! i promise its be better:) it gets better and they do deserve boy group of the year:) and im not just saying that because their my ult group:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
just wait till the next comeback! i promise its be better:) it gets better and they do deserve boy group of the year:) and im not just saying that because their my ult group:)
I am still confident about them. They have so many talent. And at least with the last comeback they proved that they are versatile.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I am still confident about them. They have so many talent. And at least with the last comeback they proved that they are versatile.
yep:) They really have grown since treasure and pirate king:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. I actually prefer 24 Hours way more than anything Sunmi released. Even Gashina can't top 24 Hours for me
2. fromis_9 is one special group and I am sure they can rise to the top if OTR will treat them right and promote them in a good way. The girls are super talente, have catchy songs, are beautiful and know how to interact with each other on stage.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
1. Call Call Call is Seventeen's absolute best title track
2. The Boyz should comeback with a nsfw vaporwave concept
I was about to give you a love reaction and then I read the second one :yolk:

But the first one is :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread