You're Making Your Card Threads WRONG (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Stop posting them like this:
EXO (except Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Sehun)
etc.

It makes it super confusing when people are rushing in real quick wanting to snatch that card you are offering.
They see the names you posted and just assume you are listing the members you WANT.
But no it ends up being the members you have-I have fallen into this trap before and I've seen others do the same
so I thought I'd give ya'll some etiquette tips for making your DAMN CARD THREADS.

DO NOT list the members you have.
DO list the members you want.

Let me repeat.
DO NOT LIST THE MEMBERS YOU HAVE
DO LIST THE MEMBERS YOU WANT

!!!!THIS HAS BEEN A PSA FROM A SUPER ANNOYED USER!!!
​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'll admit i often make this mistake. especially back when i was still collecting loona cards, i would always write it this way but on purpose so i could show off how many cards of this large set i already have :taemsip:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i'll admit i often make this mistake. especially back when i was still collecting loona cards, i would always write it this way but on purpose so i could show off how many cards of this large set i already have :taemsip:
Your lustful pride got in your way and upset the balance.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Stop posting them like this:
EXO (except Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Sehun)
etc.

It makes it super confusing when people are rushing in real quick wanting to snatch that card you are offering.
They see the names you posted and just assume you are listing the members you WANT.
But no it ends up being the members you have-I have fallen into this trap before and I've seen others do the same
so I thought I'd give ya'll some etiquette tips for making your DAMN CARD THREADS.

DO NOT list the members you have.
DO list the members you want.

Let me repeat.
DO NOT LIST THE MEMBERS YOU HAVE
DO LIST THE MEMBERS YOU WANT

!!!!THIS HAS BEEN A PSA FROM A SUPER ANNOYED USER!!!​
@Vikki waiting for jaehyun and sungchan like:

Searching for: NCT (except Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, Kun, Ten, Lucas, Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang, and Shotaro)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
@Vikki waiting for jaehyun and sungchan like:

Searching for: NCT (except Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung, Winwin, Jungwoo, Mark, Haechan, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, Kun, Ten, Lucas, Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang, and Shotaro)
I'm triggered and am ready to shove my hands through this screen and choke you out.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,363
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,215
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends on how much of the group you have like I only have Hwasa from Mamamoo so saying Mamamoo except Hwasa makes more sense than LF Solar, Wheein and Moonbyul but when I get another member it makes more sense to just say LF.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends on how much of the group you have like I only have Hwasa from Mamamoo so saying Mamamoo except Hwasa makes more sense than LF Solar, Wheein and Moonbyul but when I get another member it makes more sense to just say LF.
I can agree with this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can agree with this.
yeah when i first started collecting exo and only had like 3 members i just did the "except" thing LMAO too lazy to write 9 names man
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread