Appreciation YOU'RE NOT a Soojin Fan (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
But Shuhua & Miyeon definitely are and I can't stop laughing at this shit.
It's fucking adorable and now I'm biaswrecked even more for this group.
UGHHHH


AKA whoever used to talk to me about Miyeon. I may be falling for her charm.
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
(G)I-DLE's content is great. They are so funny.
:pikahappy:

Miyeon is my bias and her charms are so endearing.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
(G)I-DLE's content is great. They are so funny.
:pikahappy:

Miyeon is my bias and her charms are so endearing.
I'm starting to fall for her tbh.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread