YouTube Ads (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it depends bit on videos. I usually get pretty skibbable ads. But I still hate them, especially how loud they are compared to what I was listening. I wonder if I can sue for loss of hearing :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I agree -- get an adblocker. I use the ABP (Adblock Plus) extension on Chrome (though there's a version on several other browsers). It's free, though occasionally it will prompt you to donate if you want to.
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Fr they suck. On pc I usually have adblocker which isn't much of an issue.
But on my phone, I've come across 90 minute videos with 15 ad breaks before :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
22 October 2021
Messages
1
Reactions Received
0
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi, occurred. But I found out how to remove it. Sharing it with you:
1. Go to "youtube creative studio."
2. Find "settings."
3. Select "channel."
4. Press "advanced settings".
5. Scroll to the "advertisements" section.
6. Set "disable ads based on interests. With these quick settings, no more ads will pop up and ruin your viewing experience. In my opinion, ads don't appear in children's cartoons.
You can download the video to yourself via the online downloader and not watch it over the internet so that no ads appear.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread