Youtubers i watch for kpop stuff (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 September 2020
Messages
213
Reactions Received
281
Location
UNDERWORLD
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Lemoring
Lanky Box
Your Korean Friend
Impaofsweden
Reiner Acuario
ARTBEAT
위다Weda
죠셉Joseph
Ivan Lam
Henry Prince Mak
Big Marvel
if you guys have any youtubers to recommend let me know thanks
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For Asian stuff I watch





 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
These are the kpop related channels that I still watch more or less because I like the channel per se. Sorn's channel have been apparently inactive. Her last video was uploaded 4 months ago. I liked her, a pity to see her channel go inactive (I'm not a CLC fan).



 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
guy on the top was the former head media manager at SM, was heavily involved with the audition process, has some interesting takes ig

obviously, reacttothek, only reaction channel I really watch since they like,, actually have interesting commentary w/o a lot of empty praise

I used to like big marvel, but knowing that he tortured animals for his videos before rebranding,,, not cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread