News Yuehua Entertainment announces Hwarang withdrawal from TEMPEST (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
It has felt like they are really throwing everything behind Yena at the expense of other groups.....
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,171
Reactions Received
46,830
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,963
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t expect this…
right??? I was literally saying out loud, "Everglow disbandment" to finish "Yuhue Ent announces..." - I never thought I'd hear these words!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,171
Reactions Received
46,830
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,963
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
right??? I was literally saying out loud, "Everglow disbandment" to finish "Yuhue Ent announces..." - I never thought I'd hear these words!
misspelled the company name, don't care enough to edit
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Fuck Yuehua, all my homies hate yuehua
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread