Found Yuju (gfriend) TRADED! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
my dude chips and i can get our requirements in like an hour tops, my record is 21 minutes :lisalaugh:
I'd like to think I'm good at talking to people-I usually get my card within an hour or so. But it depends on if I'm working or not.
I once collected my card in 20 minutes after midnight KST lol.
But the next day I was so bored realizing I wanted to make threads but would have to wait for hours lmao, so I started slowing down :haylul:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I once collected my card in 20 minutes after midnight KST lol.
But the next day I was so bored realizing I wanted to make threads but would have to wait for hours lmao, so I started slowing down :haylul:
I save my threads and comment on everyone's threads or try to so others can earn their cards. But I will say it's hard to resist making threads.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I save my threads and comment on everyone's threads or try to so others can earn their cards. But I will say it's hard to resist making threads.
yeah i make some after my requirements are done if i really want to know others opinions on something
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I save my threads and comment on everyone's threads or try to so others can earn their cards. But I will say it's hard to resist making threads.
I'm also drunk most days after midnight KST so I'd rather wait until next morning when I'm sober to actually think of thread ideas tbh :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread