Video Yuju reveals another idol asked if she was falling on purpose (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,961
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
You're way too social media pilled to see the video and think anyone would willingly do that for what 9/10 would be nothing :jiuconfused2:

​
I think no one would willingly slip n fall onstage like she did when its not even guaranteed or probable tat it would generate sympathy or any reaction from gp in any era. I can only think of a show like US's Jackass where ppl actually make actions even slightly like slippin' n falling on stage(I've nvr watched Jackass) BUT its either already bought n paid for by a tv network OR its attemptjng to generate reaction n/or be watched/spread in the millions hopefully.

I'm disgusted to learn ppl actually baldfaced asked her tat she did it on purpose, even some fellow idols!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,673
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
I think no one would willingly slip n fall onstage like she did when its not even guaranteed or probable tat it would generate sympathy or any reaction from gp in any era. I can only think of a show like US's Jackass where ppl actually make actions even slightly like slippin' n falling on stage(I've nvr watched Jackass) BUT its either already bought n paid for by a tv network OR its attemptjng to generate reaction n/or be watched/spread in the millions hopefully.

I'm disgusted to learn ppl actually baldfaced asked her tat she did it on purpose, even some fellow idols!!!
Jackass is unique in that they know what they are signing up for already but the situation with Gfriend had a potential upside of nothing while risking injury and Yuju actually did crack a bone in her hand I think it was due to how she was holding the microphone on one of the falls. Viewing it that way is just focusing on the fact it did go viral when the chances of that happening were rare while the chance of being injured was extremely high so not worth in any way.

Fans making those sort of comments is one thing since some will always be bitter about others success but other idols straight up asking her is insane however at least she also recalled Yoona immediately asking her are you okay when she saw her a few days or so after it happened.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread