- Joined
- 5 January 2021
- Messages
- 5,947
- Reactions Received
- 14,469
- Location
- - ATEEZ's studio
- Website
- www.instagram.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 139
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/#1 ATINY
- Ship
@Yukibana 
Okay so you obviously like rock, and I tried to research some that you might like (NOT ALL JAPANESE!!)
My friend that loves rock helped me pick some of these songs for you, so you should feel special
Also, keep in mind, that our tastes are VERY different, so . . . hope you enjoy!
1.) Monsters-All Time Low ft. Black Bear and Demi Lovato
2.) Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da by The Beatles
3.) Intentions by Justin Bieber
4.) My Head & My Heart by Ava Max
5.) Levitating by Dua Lipa & Dababy
6.) Perfect Situation by Weezer
7.) Closer by The Chainsmokers ft Halsey
8.) More K/DA (Korean, English, Chinese)
9.) Polyrhythm by Perfume (Japanese)
10.) HWAA by (G)I-DLE (Korean)
11.) Oh My God by (G)I-DLE (Japanese version)
These are just some of em I guess I'll make another one if you want :wonugl:
Okay so you obviously like rock, and I tried to research some that you might like (NOT ALL JAPANESE!!)
My friend that loves rock helped me pick some of these songs for you, so you should feel special
Also, keep in mind, that our tastes are VERY different, so . . . hope you enjoy!
1.) Monsters-All Time Low ft. Black Bear and Demi Lovato
2.) Ob-La-Di-Ob-La-Da by The Beatles
3.) Intentions by Justin Bieber
4.) My Head & My Heart by Ava Max
5.) Levitating by Dua Lipa & Dababy
6.) Perfect Situation by Weezer
7.) Closer by The Chainsmokers ft Halsey
8.) More K/DA (Korean, English, Chinese)
9.) Polyrhythm by Perfume (Japanese)
10.) HWAA by (G)I-DLE (Korean)
11.) Oh My God by (G)I-DLE (Japanese version)
These are just some of em I guess I'll make another one if you want :wonugl: