so sixth song is pretty good too!!! I'd give a 8/10 :sanapray:
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 26 March 2021 #21 so sixth song is pretty good too!!! I'd give a 8/10
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 26 March 2021 #22 four last songs are awesome for sure!!!! Hwaa is my favourite among them ofc we stan (G)-IDLE and especially Miyeon
four last songs are awesome for sure!!!! Hwaa is my favourite among them ofc we stan (G)-IDLE and especially Miyeon
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 26 March 2021 #23 last remaining song is seventh, I really like it too!!! I have actually heard it before it seems I'd give a 7
last remaining song is seventh, I really like it too!!! I have actually heard it before it seems I'd give a 7