Yuna also has a strong clean voice (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
She is the most popular PassCode member. She is the shiest however.
Oh ok 👌 What about the others?
btw are there any other Hackers on KS?
because I just wanted to let you know you can talk to me abt PassCode whenever:)
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Oh ok 👌 What about the others?
btw are there any other Hackers on KS?
because I just wanted to let you know you can talk to me abt PassCode whenever:)
:sanapray:
I don't know of many. There is @Anju; but she sometimes says she stans, while other times I get the impression she is a casual fan. There is also @Tickita who recently said to her both Dreamcatcher and PassCode were equally good. There are others who have said they like PassCode; but I'm not sure there is anyone who actually fully stans them.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I don't know of many. There is @Anju; but she sometimes says she stans, while other times I get the impression she is a casual fan. There is also @Tickita who recently said to her both Dreamcatcher and PassCode were equally good. There are others who have said they like PassCode; but I'm not sure there is anyone who actually fully stans them.
@Vrose I love PassCode -- got hooked when they showed me Taking You Out. My current favorite song is bite the bullet
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Oh ok 👌 What about the others?
Well, they are not as popular as Yuna among Hackers. I am not sure who is the most popular after Yuna. They are more outgoing than her and many times the three of them, Nao, Kaede and Hinako go to interviews and activities while Yuna doesn't show up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread