Photo Yuna (AOA) Instagram update with her baby 💙 (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the post starts out "smart cookery with winter" lol I'm almost certain this is a mistranslation! :lisalaugh: I mean, what does cookware have to do with a baby?

anyway congrats to her!
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,168
Reactions Received
46,829
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,784
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the post starts out "smart cookery with winter" lol I'm almost certain this is a mistranslation! :lisalaugh: I mean, what does cookware have to do with a baby?

anyway congrats to her!
wait, Winter is what her name means in Korean - I just now realized that! but I still don't get the cookery bit lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread