Teaser YUQI 2nd Mini Album [二十七 (27)] Concept Image 3 (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male



.......​
Wait, What? Is this like some Japanese release where the single/MV is pre-released n then the album is out later?

I thought the song was mostly Chinese-language with a smattering if English; no Japanese. I'm so confused.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,561
Reactions Received
18,241
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,225
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wait, What? Is this like some Japanese release where the single/MV is pre-released n then the album is out later?

I thought the song was mostly Chinese-language with a smattering if English; no Japanese. I'm so confused.
I don't think it's Japanese. It's her second mini album, which should make it like Yuq1, so probably mostly English with some Korean. And/or Chinese? Now that I've seen her prerelease.

IDK, Cube is kind of garbage at setting expectations appropriately.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I don't think it's Japanese. It's her second mini album, which should make it like Yuq1, so probably mostly English with some Korean. And/or Chinese? Now that I've seen her prerelease.

IDK, Cube is kind of garbage at setting expectations appropriately.
Expectation wise I anticipated a similar or familiar vibe to Bonnie & Clyde or Giant which weren't exactly my cup of tea but I still liked B&C.

But re-listening to I like You I rlly rlly rlly love it n I think it has many layers(or at least more than 1 layer according to my interpretation).

CUBE seem to have lucked out winning lottery ticket in SOYEON's skillset combined with the chemistry with all the members; but overall I think CUBE is just winging it as best they can while herding Soyeon song-writing/composing n the other members' contributions to idle(& CUBE).

So scheduling a proper release for YUQI-2 seems throwing stuff at the wall n seeing water sticks(n resonates with fans/listeners/gp).

So hopefully CUBE balances idle's group comebacks n maybe soon MIYEON will comeback solo soon(I rlly don't know when MY-1 mini-album/single came out) MIYEON keeps busy w/OST/featuring n digital singles it seems.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread