Trading Yuqi 3, Momoland Nancy or CIX Seunghun (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I was just about to tag Jen but then I remembered she already has Nancy.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
I was just about to tag Jen but then I remembered she already has Nancy.
:lisalaugh:
If she didn't I would've just taken Nancy and this would've been easier :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'd make an offer for either Nancy or Yuqi myself, but I'm in Chuseok mode.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
I'd make an offer for either Nancy or Yuqi myself, but I'm in Chuseok mode.
:sanapray:
Yuqis probably the most valuable out of the 3 but anything I'd take needs to drop yet anyway so might as well see if anyone can get anything before deciding
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,254
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,857
Ship
Wreck
Which are you looking for again?
Hwasa 2 & 4, YooA 2, Cherry Bullet Chaerin, Weki Meki Lua and Rina and then I have lesser priorities of Momoland except Jane and Nancy and Jay Park 1-5
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
Hwasa 2 & 4, YooA 2, Cherry Bullet Chaerin, Weki Meki Lua and Rina and then I have lesser priorities of Momoland except Jane and Nancy and Jay Park 1-5
Damn ok I'll look out for them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread