- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I think it's only counting YUQ1 and Motivation, probably because her other two single albums were digital downloads only, which Cube should be kicking themselves for. Yuqi clearly has a large, enthusiastic fan base.with the new album or in total? but it's a great feat either way![]()
Cube isn't known for good decisions...I think it's only counting YUQ1 and Motivation, probably because her other two single albums were digital downloads only, which Cube should be kicking themselves for. Yuqi clearly has a large, enthusiastic fan base.
I think it's only counting YUQ1 and Motivation, probably because her other two single albums were digital downloads only, which Cube should be kicking themselves for. Yuqi clearly has a large, enthusiastic fan base.
She's doing very well despite her company. You don't see many idols who have a good balance of solo and group activities.Cube isn't known for good decisions...![]()