Yuri in a NCT 127 dance performance (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't like him from what I have heard of him but...

He got a B, and was considered not good enough to debut with NCT... If that isn't proof of how high SM's standards are, I don't know what is! (Unless he got passed on for the same reasons ppl don't like him now)
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't like him from what I have heard of him but...

He got a B, and was considered not good enough to debut with NCT... If that isn't proof of how high SM's standards are, I don't know what is! (Unless he got passed on for the same reasons ppl don't like him now)
My ruthless opinion: They're giving out A's and B's a lot easier than in the second season even though some of these guys aren't as talented as those who received A-B in season two. There are only a few notable exceptions but maybe my standards are too high. Yuri didn't deserve B, lol. He's more like C at maximum and even then I wouldn't give it to him. Same with Dongbin who got B because 'improvement', his only improvement is that he didn't mess up and start crying like he did in S2.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My ruthless opinion: They're giving out A's and B's a lot easier than in the second season even though some of these guys aren't as talented as those who received A-B in season two. There are only a few notable exceptions but maybe my standards are too high. Yuri didn't deserve B, lol. He's more like C at maximum and even then I wouldn't give it to him. Same with Dongbin who got B because 'improvement', his only improvement is that he didn't mess up and start crying like he did in S2.
I agree that the overall standard of the trainees this season is a lot lower than it was in season 2.... There are some really talented ones (Like my baby Suhwan), but overall the standard is lower.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I agree that the overall standard of the trainees this season is a lot lower than it was in season 2.... There are some really talented ones (Like my baby Suhwan), but overall the standard is lower.
I just keep watching this for 2 people. And I'm 100% sure neither of them will make it. Because one of them gets overshadowed by his group member and other gets almost no screentime nor they bothered showing his evaluation, which is sad. All I know is that he got B.

Suhwan is really outstanding, I think he was deserving of his A!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I just keep watching this for 2 people. And I'm 100% sure neither of them will make it. Because one of them gets overshadowed by his group member and other gets almost no screentime nor they bothered showing his evaluation, which is sad. All I know is that he got B.

Suhwan is really outstanding, I think he was deserving of his A!
So far Suhwan is the only one who has REALLY impressed me and caught my eye. I'll see how things go, but I hope Suhwan does well, bcs my baby deserves it!

He reminds me of a mix of Chenle and Woozi for some reason!
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So far Suhwan is the only one who has REALLY impressed me and caught my eye. I'll see how things go, but I hope Suhwan does well, bcs my baby deserves it!

He reminds me of a mix of Chenle and Woozi for some reason!
All I see is Woozi when I see him. Personally I'm not interested in him because he's too short for my taste but I can't deny his talent. xD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
All I see is Woozi when I see him. Personally I'm not interested in him because he's too short for my taste but I can't deny his talent. xD
My woozi biased ass can't relate!

It's not the looks that remind me of Chenle, but the way he stands and talks. He has this almost formal way of standing and speaking at times!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My woozi biased ass can't relate!

It's not the looks that remind me of Chenle, but the way he stands and talks. He has this almost formal way of standing and speaking at times!
He seems very charming, he doesn't have a visual face and his height is his weak point but he doesn't let it stop him from achieving things.

I'd rather take him over any X ranked visual who adds nothing to the show if they don't improve.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He seems very charming, he doesn't have a visual face and his height is his weak point but he doesn't let it stop him from achieving things.

I'd rather take him over any X ranked visual who adds nothing to the show if they don't improve.
His height lets him stand out in a crowd! I don't know his face well enough to pick him out of a crowd yet, but looking for the short guy is easy!

He really does seem very determined, for example I notcied he tends to stand in the center a lot, like when they were filming stuff in A class, he was always standing in the front and in the center!

+ Talent over visuals ANY DAY!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
He's also the guy in the Luna "free somebody" MV
 
  • Like
Reactions: JJbaker

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
His height lets him stand out in a crowd! I don't know his face well enough to pick him out of a crowd yet, but looking for the short guy is easy!

He really does seem very determined, for example I notcied he tends to stand in the center a lot, like when they were filming stuff in A class, he was always standing in the front and in the center!

+ Talent over visuals ANY DAY!
Yes! He does his own thing and still stands out. Plus I don't mind them comparing him to Jaehwan if his vocals are that great and he's an individual trainee as well. A strong vocal is needed in the final line-up and he might win Knetizens over soon.

He's in GOT7's Lullaby team, I love this song. Hope he'll do well.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yes! He does his own thing and still stands out. Plus I don't mind them comparing him to Jaehwan if his vocals are that great and he's an individual trainee as well. A strong vocal is needed in the final line-up and he might win Knetizens over soon.

He's in GOT7's Lullaby team, I love this song. Hope he'll do well.
We will have to see what rank he is in ep 3, because his part was just aired in ep 2 so he is rank 52 or smth right now. I am expecting him to surge up the ranks to the top 10!

His resemblance to Woozi in not just the looks, but the talent will also get him some supporters!

He absolutely deserves it, he is the same age as me (well Korean age) AND he is the same height as me, so I support!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread