Yuta’s singing (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0



Here is yuta singing I think he has such a nice voice :nekolove:




Also he was talking about practicing singing with doyoung so maybe we’ll get a doyu unit soon :nekolove:
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if they do ever get around to making that nct japan group he better be the main vocal, main dancer, visual, and leader
i'm not accepting anything else tbh
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
He's so good at Korean, I sometimes forget he's Japanese.

I love his voice. :nekolove:
I know me too
if they do ever get around to making that nct japan group he better be the main vocal, main dancer, visual, and leader
i'm not accepting anything else tbh
I’m still hoping for that to happen
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and arieam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread