Debut Z-Boys and Z-Girls Official MV's (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Stan Zgirls :chickill:
Theyre both not really intended to be kpop, just inspired by kpop with their structure and song style.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh I see! That makes sense!
It's different and they are all talented :)
They really are, Im a big fan of the girls already. Im not a big fan of the guys song but I have hopes for them as well, and its definitely interesting seeing such a diverse pop group.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
They really are, Im a big fan of the girls already. Im not a big fan of the guys song but I have hopes for them as well, and its definitely interesting seeing such a diverse pop group.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for them and maybe I will stan if I get more interested in them.
The diversity is what is intriguing.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
They really are, Im a big fan of the girls already. Im not a big fan of the guys song but I have hopes for them as well, and its definitely interesting seeing such a diverse pop group.
Also it's a bit surprising that you are more of a fan of Z-girls than Z-Boys considering how much BG's you love and looks like Dreamcatcher is the only other GG you like lol
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Also it's a bit surprising that you are more of a fan of Z-girls than Z-Boys considering how much BG's you love and looks like Dreamcatcher is the only other GG you like lol
Lol yeah it is a bit unusual of me to like a girl group so much, but I can definitely appreciate good music when I hear it.Where ggs usually lack for me is their consistency so I guess only time will tell if I remain interested in them or if they fail that test too.
Also I love f(x) theyre just not existent which is why theyre not in my sig :yolk:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Lol yeah it is a bit unusual of me to like a girl group so much, but I can definitely appreciate good music when I hear it.Where ggs usually lack for me is their consistency so I guess only time will tell if I remain interested in them or if they fail that test too.
Also I love f(x) theyre just not existent which is why theyre not in my sig :yolk:
That's true! I hope they keep your interest then :) I also hope I will get more interest in them also, I'll look more into them later.

I see! Who is your favourite from f(x), Dreamcatcher and now Z-Girls? lol

I'm kinda like you in the fact that I'm mostly into GG but I am open to BG's.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's true! I hope they keep your interest then :) I also hope I will get more interest in them also, I'll look more into them later.

I see! Who is your favourite from f(x), Dreamcatcher and now Z-Girls? lol

I'm kinda like you in the fact that I'm mostly into GG but I am open to BG's.
Im a sucker for Luna without a doubt, I love a good vocal and shes outstanding. One of my favorite soloists without a doubt. :pepeheart:
From Dreamcatcher I like Handong because of how quiet she is, shes just so precious.
And from Zgirls I love Vanya, her dancing really caught my attention and she's lowkey making me think I might be a lesbian. :zoomeyes:
I never realized how different my 3 gg biases are lol.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Im a sucker for Luna without a doubt, I love a good vocal and shes outstanding. One of my favorite soloists without a doubt. :pepeheart:
From Dreamcatcher I like Handong because of how quiet she is, shes just so precious.
And from Zgirls I love Vanya, her dancing really caught my attention and she's lowkey making me think I might be a lesbian. :zoomeyes:
I never realized how different my 3 gg biases are lol.
Oh cool! :pandahappy:
Who is Vanya? The Indonesian girl?
Well maybe there are certain girls who do make you think like that lol

Yes that is true, they are all very different! I think you like uniqueness.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh cool! :pandahappy:
Who is Vanya? The Indonesian girl?
Well maybe there are certain girls who do make you think like that lol

Yes that is true, they are all very different! I think you like uniqueness.
Yep she's the Indonesian one, shes so sexy.
I like her dancing lol, and shes a pretty good vocalist too so she's perfect.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Yep she's the Indonesian one, shes so sexy.
I like her dancing lol, and shes a pretty good vocalist too so she's perfect.
Wow! I will have to look more into them and find my bias. The 3 I'm really drawn to is the Filipina, the Vietnamese and the Taiwanese girl, but overall, they are a group of visuals.
I also think that Priyanka looks a bit like Camilla Carbello lol
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wow! I will have to look more into them and find my bias. The 3 I'm really drawn to is the Filipina, the Vietnamese and the Taiwanese girl, but overall, they are a group of visuals.
I also think that Priyanka looks a bit like Camilla Carbello lol
Their visual game is seriously strong. :sanapray:
Carlyn( the Filipina girl) is my bias wrecker, her voice is beautiful and her smile is so charming
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Their visual game is seriously strong. :sanapray:
Carlyn( the Filipina girl) is my bias wrecker, her voice is beautiful and her smile is so charming
I completely agree!
From this picture, she looks a bit like Hyuna:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I completely agree!
From this picture, she looks a bit like Hyuna:
I never noticed that but you're completely right. Both are such gorgeous queens
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I agree :D
Btw is there a Z-Girls artist thread on here?
I dont think so. I was considering making one but I'm already in charge if 3 and was thinking about making a 4th N Flying one
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I dont think so. I was considering making one but I'm already in charge if 3 and was thinking about making a 4th N Flying one
I think there needs to be one though! I don't know if I should make one since I'm not a full fan yet and already in charge of the Dreamcatcher thread, but I will make one if there is no one else.
What do you think?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think there needs to be one though! I don't know if I should make one since I'm not a full fan yet and already in charge of the Dreamcatcher thread, but I will make one if there is no one else.
What do you think?
That woulf be great, I could definitely post from time to time also if I come across things. The real question is where would it be posted, since this group isnt kpop per say?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
That woulf be great, I could definitely post from time to time also if I come across things. The real question is where would it be posted, since this group isnt kpop per say?
True it may not be K-pop but it's still influenced by K-pop as you say right? Maybe if we ask the admins or mods, they will be able to tell us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread