Zach Sang interviewed blackpink! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Zach Sang is a pretty well-known interviewer in America, hes interviewed people like Ariana Grande, Halsey, 5 seconds of summer and as some of you may know he interviewed tiffany young as well. He just released his interview with blackpink and tbh its probably the best interview that has been done with the girls. Zach really does his research and is well liked among fans and artists because he actually cares about the people he interviews. id recommend watching it :)
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Can't wait to watch this
I loved the one he did with Tiffany :sj_weary:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
idk how it was possible but I love them more 😍
I was to omg like i loved this interview because we finally get to see what theyre thinking. i didnt think i could be whipped for them any harder then i was but they proved me wrong.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I really enjoyed this interview and tbh Korean shows should take notes on how to interview their guests properly!

The girls have appeared to be very comfortable in their Western interviews which makes it even more enjoyable to watch. And Rosé has done well with taken on some kind of leadership role for their Western advancement.

One thing I have noticed though was the girls' reactions everytime that they were asked about their input into the production of the songs.... I could be wrong in my thinking. But I feel that they are reluctant to reveal just how much input they are putting into the songs. And imo I feel that they are giving a lot of input which YG is intentionally not giving them credit for.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really enjoyed this interview and tbh Korean shows should take notes on how to interview their guests properly!

The girls have appeared to be very comfortable in their Western interviews which makes it even more enjoyable to watch. And Rosé has done well with taken on some kind of leadership role for their Western advancement.

One thing I have noticed though was the girls' reactions everytime that they were asked about their input into the production of the songs.... I could be wrong in my thinking. But I feel that they are reluctant to reveal just how much input they are putting into the songs. And imo I feel that they are giving a lot of input which YG is intentionally not giving them credit for.
yes, I agree, the girls seem way happier in the US then they do in Korea. probably because they aren't under constant surveillance and can actually have fun and be themselves. but yeah the girls have mentioned before that they are interested in writing and producing. They've shown time and time again that they could if they wanted to. and they have in some instances. Its just annoying that they can't be honest about it :/
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really like this type of interviews since the interviewer really seems interested and made lot of questions that were thoughtful and made the girls think a bit too and open up. Often with these western interviews you get interviewers who don't really know artist at all just knows they are popular and tries to ask same old questions they think people are interested into like who you want to collab etc.

Now I think we get to hear new things too, or at least I got to (I don't watch every interview of the girls). I was really surprised to hear from Jennie that she didn't sing much before BP's debut and was just rapper. She has my favorite singing tone in BP and is pretty good singer too! Of course stories how they became trainees were nice and another good surprise was hearing about Rose's solo. It seems they have recorded songs or at least demos and are now picking and thinking what would be best title from that, gives me hope in YG xd
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really like this type of interviews since the interviewer really seems interested and made lot of questions that were thoughtful and made the girls think a bit too and open up. Often with these western interviews you get interviewers who don't really know artist at all just knows they are popular and tries to ask same old questions they think people are interested into like who you want to collab etc.

Now I think we get to hear new things too, or at least I got to (I don't watch every interview of the girls). I was really surprised to hear from Jennie that she didn't sing much before BP's debut and was just rapper. She has my favorite singing tone in BP and is pretty good singer too! Of course stories how they became trainees were nice and another good surprise was hearing about Rose's solo. It seems they have recorded songs or at least demos and are now picking and thinking what would be best title from that, gives me hope in YG xd
yeah tbh this is probably my favorite interview, i learned a lot about the girls and they just seemed way more happier and comfortable. it helps that Zach actually does his research on certain topics. I really wish that there were shows like this in Korea that are set up the same way. Im excited for rosés solo as well but yg said that they already picked a song for her and rosé said that they were still picking demos, so he lied.🤡 but im still hyped for it because its gonna have to come out sometime soon.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
yeah tbh this is probably my favorite interview, i learned a lot about the girls and they just seemed way more happier and comfortable. it helps that Zach actually does his research on certain topics. I really wish that there were shows like this in Korea that are set up the same way. Im excited for rosés solo as well but yg said that they already picked a song for her and rosé said that they were still picking demos, so he lied.🤡 but im still hyped for it because its gonna have to come out sometime soon.
I feel like some radio interviews are more hmm down to earth and honest too, even some varieties though with those it's always bit unclear what is scripted.. But being more real and less manifactured is more common in western music and entertainment yup, with kpop artist it doesn't always show cause there is those interviewers and shows just wanting to get piece of popularity of kpop without actually making effort and trying to understand it and artists in it. I guess what I'm saying that to me it depends on interviewer and show regardless if it's in USA or in Korea xd

Omg, I didn't know YG had said that. Awkward.. but sigh at least it's coming, it does seem like song(s) are done already. So I'd expect it drop on summer or fall at least..
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like some radio interviews are more hmm down to earth and honest too, even some varieties though with those it's always bit unclear what is scripted.. But being more real and less manifactured is more common in western music and entertainment yup, with kpop artist it doesn't always show cause there is those interviewers and shows just wanting to get piece of popularity of kpop without actually making effort and trying to understand it and artists in it. I guess what I'm saying that to me it depends on interviewer and show regardless if it's in USA or in Korea xd

Omg, I didn't know YG had said that. Awkward.. but sigh at least it's coming, it does seem like song(s) are done already. So I'd expect it drop on summer or fall at least..
yeah there are a lot of american interviewers who are bad at interviewing, i just wish that korea had things like this where its a private studio and they can just talk in a comfortable environment. But it does depend on whos asking the questions and how genuine they are about it. but yeah hopefully Rosés solo comes out soon enough...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread