@Baby
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,396 Reactions Received 151,407 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 June 2021 #1 @Baby Reactions: Willow and brekker
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 1 June 2021 #2 ohhh LET'S GOOO Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 1 June 2021 #3 he has been working on it forever!!! I could only dream that it would be a collab with Yonggie, but I´ll be patient ... one day, one day Reactions: Ahsoka
he has been working on it forever!!! I could only dream that it would be a collab with Yonggie, but I´ll be patient ... one day, one day
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 1 June 2021 #4 hyped Reactions: Ahsoka