Magician girl in the bubble โ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 31 March 2024 #1 Reactions: Yuzuru, Yelena_Belova and noctis
Magician girl in the bubble โ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 31 March 2024 #2 @Ze_rose Reactions: Yuzuru, nekolecrimson and Yelena_Belova
nekolecrimson Gay Goth Sparkle Princess . Joined 17 November 2021 Messages 2,708 Reactions Received 2,985 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,688 Fandom Multi Gender Non-Binary Pronouns She/They Ship @Horizonshard 31 March 2024 #3 ๐ their album was very beefy on inclusions and the amount of photos for $20 on release so I look forward to the next
๐ their album was very beefy on inclusions and the amount of photos for $20 on release so I look forward to the next
Yuzuru ๐ผ๐ธ๐ ๐ซ๐๐พ๐๐ธ๐ . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location ๐ฉ๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐ถ๐๐ถ Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom โฑ๐ถ๐๐๐ Pronouns โ๐ธ๐ ๐ซ๐๐พ๐๐ธ๐ 31 March 2024 #4 Alright! I'll be looking forward to them.