Zeus has blessed me (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
..with sweet thunder on this Sat evening hehe

after all this heat and too many hot summer days, today it's finally cool and windy and it has just began to thunder and rain.....I love it, it's so peaceful and enjoyable but I knew many girls who said they were afraid of this kind of weather lol... :nayeonisdone:

does anyone else love this kind of weather?? <3

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This is my favourite kind of weather although I am lowkey scared of the lightning.
Also, it just rained here too after many hot days.
I don't think I ever thanked you for all the likes. It's not about the likes, but it's just nice of you <3
and haha you guys are cute xD where do you live if I may ask? :)
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think I ever thanked you for all the likes. It's not about the likes, but it's just nice of you <3
and haha you guys are cute xD where do you live if I may ask? :)
That's no problem lol, I genuinely like your content and your threads
I am from Pakistan. It's rather dry in the area I live though. Where are you from?
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I love it when it rains, and even more when it storms. I think the sounds are so relaxing, and I love keeping my window open just a little to let more of the sound and smell in.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It rained here too. It was quite nice actually after so many hot days.

I like rain unlike most. It's somewhat calming to hear the patter against the windows.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread